Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Happy New Year!!!
    I am a novice in this field and use MenuMaker along with FrontPage2003. I have now designed a menu on one of my pages and would like to use it on all pages within the web. Is there any way that the menu can be entered into the web so that it is displayed and works on all the pages within the entire web or withing specific folders of the web?

Any links to some useful tutorials regarding this subject?

Happy New Year!!!
    I am a novice in this field and use MenuMaker along with FrontPage2003. I have now designed a menu on one of my pages and would like to use it on all pages within the web. Is there any way that the menu can be entered into the web so that it is displayed and works on all the pages within the entire web or withing specific folders of the web?

Any links to some useful tutorials regarding this subject?

Once you have the menu operating in FrontPage, just do a "copy & paste" to add it to other pages. If you want to modify the menu, double-click on the menu from within any page of FrontPage and Menu Maker will fire up.

Thanks for the prompt answer, Zee.
    Does this mean that the menu then automatically will change on all pages? (I hope so...)

Yes, that is correct.

To be a little more precise, as long as you do not save the menubar as something else, it will change throughout all your pages. The menu and the submenus are not part of the page itself, but in two files that you name when you save it as a .js and a second file called xaramenu.js

for instance, this example, the web page is called loricanon.html. The main menu and the data for the submenu is called loricanon.js and the submenu is created by xaramenu.js.