Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Please Make a Similar Button For My Forum

Hello everyone! I want to add another page navigation button on my forum - shadygamerz.com . But it has to have the exact same style as the other navigation buttons on my forum. I want it to say "Contact". Does anybody know how to do this? Just make a another button with the same style as the other buttons on my forum say "Contact". Please help. Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by handrawn; 18 April 2012 at 10:48 PM. Reason: remove hotlink
    IP

Default Re: Please Make a Similar Button For My Forum

Which Xara software are you using as there will be slight differences in how to proceed.

Mike
    IP

I do not use any software and don't know how to do anything with graphics. My website template already included those button styles and I just want someone to make it say "Contact" with the exact same style as the other buttons. I don't know what the template creator used for that image. Please help.
    IP

Usually is is poor form to simply want free aid.

Try downloading the trial of Photo & Graphic Designer, a pretty reasonable cost should you decide to purchase it, and use it to create a button. We'll be glad to help you at that point.

If you need this one thing, you are likely to need more later. Best to learn to do it yourself now unless you desire to keep paying other people to do it--which several of us would be glad to do. But you are far better off learning.

Mike
    IP

Quote Originally Posted by mwenz View Post
    Usually is is poor form to simply want free aid.

Try downloading the trial of Photo & Graphic Designer, a pretty reasonable cost should you decide to purchase it, and use it to create a button. We'll be glad to help you at that point.

If you need this one thing, you are likely to need more later. Best to learn to do it yourself now unless you desire to keep paying other people to do it--which several of us would be glad to do. But you are far better off learning.

Mike
    Okay. If you just make me the button that says "Contact", I will send you $2.00 via Paypal. Deal?
    IP

jdog, Mikes just trying to tell you in a polite way that people here will help you make your own button rather than just make one for you. I don't think coming back with that kind of response is very helpful. Do as Mike says and download some trial software or one of the freebie graphics programs.Then ask for help in making it.
    IP

Okay. If you just make me the button that says "Contact", I will send you $2.00 via Paypal. Deal?
    IP

Quote Originally Posted by gray View Post
    jdog, Mikes just trying to tell you in a polite way that people here will help you make your own button rather than just make one for you. I don't think coming back with that kind of response is very helpful. Do as Mike says and download some trial software or one of the freebie graphics programs.Then ask for help in making it.
    Gosh! I wasn't rude at all. What are you saying? I don't have time to make graphics. I'm the Admin of a website and I just need a nice person to send me the button. I'd really appreciate it if you would send it to me, boss. Thanks.
    IP

...and you don't consider the paltry sum of $2.00 an insult?
    Bob.
    ** Detailed "Create A Spinning Logo Tutorial" is available in .pdf format for download at this link **
    Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read. Groucho Marx.
    IP

Give the $2 to your favorite charity.
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Last edited by gwpriester; 19 April 2012 at 06:19 PM.
    IP