Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Default Re: The tg Font Collaboration Thread

Once the final-final is done, I'll uninstall my version and create a PDF (#2) of the map.

I use this style. Just need to highlight all the text, everything else is locked, and change the font. Quick and fairly painless.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Sunshine Coast BC, Canada. In a beautiful part of BC's temperate rainforest

I agree with using the SIL open font license. I'll volunteer to put together a couple of PNGs to show the font in use (I already started on one anyway ) And if the contributors of the pdf key and the read me file, which I am assuming would be a plain text file, could post them here in this thread I'll put together a zip file and post it along with the pngs in the Free and Fixed fonts Gallery and add our new font to the index

And as soon as the font is posted in the Gallery I'll start a font play thread so everyone can have a play and show off their creations!

I Frances Proctor as a contributor to the project undertaken by a group in the TalkGraphics.com Fonts and Typography Forum, to create the following fonts,Celebrated Burgeon Ornaments TG. otf and Celebrated Burgeon Ornaments TG.ttf, I grant a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, no-charge, royalty-free, irrevocable copyright license to reproduce, prepare derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, sublicense, and distribute [the] Contributions I made to the work and such derivative works.

I understand that this is a license agreement only; it does not transfer copyright ownership and does not change my rights to use the artwork I contributed for any other purpose

Frances Proctor, Canada
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My current Xara software: Designer Pro 365 12.6

Good Morning Sunshine.ca | Good Morning Sunshine Online(a weekly humorous publication created with XDP and exported as a web document) | Angelize Online resource shop | My Video Tutorials | My DropBox |
    Autocorrect: It can be your worst enema.

Barbara, I agree on using the SIL license.

Mike

Hi Frances,
    Please don't officially post the font until the support materials have been added to the file and everyone has tested the font. (post crossed in the "mail" -- I see you are going to wait for the elements.

Yes, Larry, anyone who traced and submitted, created code ( used FontLab etc) or provides any written material or other support material really needs to submit a release. I am submitting because I did the scanning of the pages from my book and donated them to the project.

Larry that would be great if you made the pdf. I think that if you make a nice layout in Xara showing each ornament with the keyboard key you use to access the ornament underneath it and then exported the Xara file to PDF that would be great. Once we get a license squared away and a bit of text created about the font, the contributors and the TG forum that created the font that info could also be added to the pdf.

Ooops Mike snuck in there with a layout. Maybe Mike and Larry can join forces to create the pdf with the layout and the adddiional info.

We are almost there!
    Last edited by Barbara B; 18 April 2012 at 06:09 AM.
    Barbara Bouton
    TalkGraphics Forum Administrator

The Xara Xone website developer. | TheBoutons.com

I, Barbara Bouton, as a contributor to the project undertaken by a group in the TalkGraphics.com Fonts and Typography Forum, to create the following fonts, Celebrated Burgeon Ornaments TG. otf and Celebrated Burgeon Ornaments TG.ttf, grant a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, no-charge, royalty-free, irrevocable copyright license to reproduce, prepare derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, sublicense, and distribute [the] Contributions I made to the work and such derivative works.

I understand that this is a license agreement only; it does not transfer copyright ownership and does not change my rights to use the artwork I contributed for any other purpose.

Barbara Bouton, The United States of America
    Barbara Bouton
    TalkGraphics Forum Administrator

The Xara Xone website developer. | TheBoutons.com

I Christine Farrelly, as a contributor to the project undertaken by a group in the TalkGraphics.com Fonts and Typography Forum, to create the following fonts, Celebrated Burgeon Ornaments TG. otf and Celebrated Burgeon Ornaments TG.ttf, grant a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, no-charge, royalty-free, irrevocable copyright license to reproduce, prepare derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, sublicense, and distribute [the] Contributions I made to the work and such derivative works.

I understand that this is a license agreement only; it does not transfer copyright ownership and does not change my rights to use the artwork I contributed for any other purpose.

Christine Farrelly (England)

Default Gary Bouton's Grant of Use

I, Gary David Bouton, as a contributor to the project undertaken by a group in the TalkGraphics.com Fonts and Typography Forum, to create the following fonts, Celebrated Burgeon Ornaments TG. otf and Celebrated Burgeon Ornaments TG.ttf, grant a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, no-charge, royalty-free, irrevocable copyright license to reproduce, prepare derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, sublicense, and distribute [the] Contributions I made to the work and such derivative works.

Gary David Bouton (USA)

P.S. If you're replying to this, check the subject, because I've made this post easy to find on a personal level.

Default Re: Gary Bouton's Grant of Use

I, Bill Taylor as a contributor to the project undertaken by a group in the TalkGraphics.com Fonts and Typography Forum, to create the following fonts, Celebrated Burgeon Ornaments TG. otf and Celebrated Burgeon Ornaments TG.ttf, grant a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, no-charge, royalty-free, irrevocable copyright license to reproduce, prepare derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, sublicense, and distribute [the] Contributions I made to the work and such derivative works.

Bill Taylor, United States of America
    Last edited by Soquili; 18 April 2012 at 01:56 PM.
    Soquili
    a.k.a. Bill Taylor
    Bill is no longer with us. He died on 10 Dec 2012. We remember him always.
    My TG Album
    Last XaReg update

Do we have some glyphs to fill in the duplicates?

In addition to those Christine has identified the ! and i are also duplicates.
    Soquili
    a.k.a. Bill Taylor
    Bill is no longer with us. He died on 10 Dec 2012. We remember him always.
    My TG Album
    Last XaReg update

Missing.xar

I think this one is missing from my set.

Christine