Settle down boy, your getting excited about a computer generated female [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] Anybody you need to call about right now?? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

How about Martha Stewart?? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] she doesn't have any big guns, she just has a bitchy mouth and that's enough to eliminate 1/2 the populous [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Oooooooooo, I'm so mean, but she's meaner!!

As for a man in this sort of thing, how about James Bond (the Sean Connery version) now there's a gun totin', sexy SOB that the girls and boys love. Drives cool cars, got nice clothes, gots cash and always gets the girl!!! Gotta love him and I love that furry chest [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] Yea, a splash screen that is all BOND and his women then it zooms in on the furry chest then the program starts and all the icons are designed after various devices that he used in all his movies. And every time you finish a project the program gives a big, breathy sigh with a following, "Oh, your soooo good baby!!!!!!!" And of course you would have your pick of James Bond saying that or one of his lucious lovers cooing at you. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] YeGADS!!, I think I'm gonna hurl now!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

I'll shut up now, nighty night [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Richard [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

http://www.imira.com/Album/photo.asp...2209&ImgType=0