Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

I did a little search for this and didn't find the answer...so I post...

I'm trying to convert some University Seals to Flash using Xara to clean them up first. They are already in vector format, but I need to do some slicing and subtracting to get them the way I want. The problem is that many of the shapes are "lines" and not "shapes" - I know HOW to close a line into a shape, but the problem is that these lines have 50-60 nodes and it is very tedious to find the "ends" - they are not apparent until you drag on them. Does anyone have a shortcut. I will attach a sample...
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Robert Steflik
    www.wfcentral.com
    ASUS Laptop / Windows 10 ---- Xara Designer Pro X11 ---- Xara owner since version 1.0

I did a little search for this and didn't find the answer...so I post...

I'm trying to convert some University Seals to Flash using Xara to clean them up first. They are already in vector format, but I need to do some slicing and subtracting to get them the way I want. The problem is that many of the shapes are "lines" and not "shapes" - I know HOW to close a line into a shape, but the problem is that these lines have 50-60 nodes and it is very tedious to find the "ends" - they are not apparent until you drag on them. Does anyone have a shortcut. I will attach a sample...
    Robert Steflik
    www.wfcentral.com
    ASUS Laptop / Windows 10 ---- Xara Designer Pro X11 ---- Xara owner since version 1.0

Boy, isn't this board fast...you post a question and 1 minute later you have an answer...

When you select a "line" with the arrow it automatically shows the end node...
    Robert Steflik
    www.wfcentral.com