Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

I plead "guilty as charged" [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] !

---As The Crow Flies!---
    Maya
    P.S. Yep, that's fine with "Sneezy" too [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] !
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do, so throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, Dream, Discover."
    -Mark Twain

It tickles me to see how we go from helping someone correct a setting, to playing with animations. Xara can sure be fun!

Ya'll have inspired me to create my St. Patty's wish with an animated attachment! Please check out the Xara Gallery for a lot of GREAT Irish wishes from around the Xara world!

What a wonderful community,with an eclectic mix of artistic styles, lifestyles, beliefs and languages! All brought together by a love of graphics (my work is hardly 'art') and an appreciation for a tremendous program like Xara X.

Though most of the time I 'lurk' the forums and glean knowledge from the regulars, it is gratifying to be able to be of help on rare occasion.

Love ya! Mean it!
    Gary V.
    "I'm not an artist, but I play one on the internet!"

I've seen your terrific animation--IT IS ART!!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] Just beautifully done too! I agree about this extremely interesting mix of people here also! I'm glad you decided to jump in and post your art...there are so many members according to the figure posted, but seems mearly a handful in comparision join in to post things. I wonder why there aren't more--certainly could be others are simply too busy...I would hope that others would see that all are welcome and you don't have to be an "expert" to post. So all you "lurkers" out there---don't be shy! Post your creations. If you ask for help we'll do our best to give it, if you don't want it just say so. We're a pretty easy-going lot, and respect others. I think we post things to learn from each other and simply to share. It really is refreshing to witness in action [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] .

---As The Crow Flies!---
    Maya
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do, so throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, Dream, Discover."
    -Mark Twain

&nbsp
    I liked the idea of some richochets, so I tried that, and it came out OK.

These are exploding CD's.

Sneezy has exploding snot!!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img]

Dale L.

http://www.eyesitewebdesign.com/cdplayer.gif

Why, I’m afraid I can’t explain myself, sir, because I’m not myself, you know...
    - Lewis Carroll

That's HILARIOUS [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] !!! Now my stomach hurts from laughing so hard [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] ! You did a great job, and old "Sneezy" really needs a box of kleenex to clean up the mess! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
    These animations can be dangerous! I like your version best [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] ! They sure are fun aren't they.

Keep up the fun!
    ---As The Crow Flies!---
    Maya
    -Mark Twain