Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hello everyone. For those of you who are good at and love doing art and also like playing computer games listen up because this is for you! My friend and I who are avid Blizzard/Warcraft fans are starting a fan/strategy site for the new Blizzard game: Worlds of Warcraft which is set to release in about a year. For those of you who haven’t heard about it, World of Warcraft is a Massively Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game (MMORPG). In World of Warcraft, thousands of players will have the opportunity to adventure together in an enormous, persistent game world, forming friendships, slaying monsters, and engaging in epic quests that can span days or weeks. This is going to be one of the biggest, if not the biggest, game that will have ever hit the market. We have plans for the website to grow to enormous popularity and are planning on the site to be the leading authority for World of Warcraft. We have the knowledge, resources, and time to design the website but we are looking for an artist to be part of our team as our skills and time does not permit us to produce superb graphics as we must to have. While we do have plans to make money we are currently just starting on the website and at this point are not making any profit from the site. In the future, if our plans kick off as we intend we will be making money, and all who help with the site will make some money. Though I am telling you there is a possibility to make money, we are looking for someone that will work with us as a team and make graphics simply for the love of art, the love of computer games, to be part of a distinguished team, or for a portfolio for your career, etc. If you are interested please email me at thomas19@bodybuilders.com If you have any questions email me at that address too.

Thanks,
    Thomas
    IP

Hello everyone. For those of you who are good at and love doing art and also like playing computer games listen up because this is for you! My friend and I who are avid Blizzard/Warcraft fans are starting a fan/strategy site for the new Blizzard game: Worlds of Warcraft which is set to release in about a year. For those of you who haven’t heard about it, World of Warcraft is a Massively Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game (MMORPG). In World of Warcraft, thousands of players will have the opportunity to adventure together in an enormous, persistent game world, forming friendships, slaying monsters, and engaging in epic quests that can span days or weeks. This is going to be one of the biggest, if not the biggest, game that will have ever hit the market. We have plans for the website to grow to enormous popularity and are planning on the site to be the leading authority for World of Warcraft. We have the knowledge, resources, and time to design the website but we are looking for an artist to be part of our team as our skills and time does not permit us to produce superb graphics as we must to have. While we do have plans to make money we are currently just starting on the website and at this point are not making any profit from the site. In the future, if our plans kick off as we intend we will be making money, and all who help with the site will make some money. Though I am telling you there is a possibility to make money, we are looking for someone that will work with us as a team and make graphics simply for the love of art, the love of computer games, to be part of a distinguished team, or for a portfolio for your career, etc. If you are interested please email me at thomas19@bodybuilders.com If you have any questions email me at that address too.

Thanks,
    Thomas
    IP

Sorry but I love art.And yes I love to make it and share it.But i dont do websites without money.Thats just the way it is.And i dont know anyone who would.Well, that I would think is good.So you might wanna look somewhere else.
    IP