Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Neri

It is weird with NOF's Picture Rollover tool. I have had trouble with it in the past but not lately. I used some rollover buttons for the next page, last page and up triangles on the logo site posted today. Link to New Logos thread and I have been having good luck with other sites as well. But a few months ago I had the same problem you are having. I wonder if something is conflicting with something else?

Tracey - I have a bunch of the CoolMaps modules. The ones I use most often are the Rollover one and the ClubMailer to handle the forms in the Tutorials and WebXealots (and other sites).

I got one that keeps tabs on the amount of time I spend which is usefull when I am billing clients for revisions. I have used their SiteMapper as you can see on theCellularOne site. I also used Dynamic Menus for the flyout menus. NOF MX can do these, but you have to clear as much space as the menus are going to fly out, which is simply unacceptable. Dynamic Menus also gives you more control.

I think that most of CoolMaps components are very good. And CoolMaps give great support.

Gary

Gary Priester

Moderator Person

<a href="http://www.gwpriester.com">
    www.gwpriester.com </a>

XaraXone

Ā²Gary: As you know IĀ“ve got this problem called Ā“not-having-a-credit-cardĀ“. Now a friend of mine told me yesterday he could do me this favour - GREAT!! I think IĀ“m gonna go with coolmaps RollOver.
    This component is really interesting, cause it not only creates a JS-code that works [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] - it also has the option to make a PopUp on MouseClick. Anyone who tried making a PopUp out of a RollOver button knows, that NOF doesnĀ“t let you write the JS-code in the RollOver-link-TAG... So this means every single site has to be JavaScripted by copyĀ“n paste... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img]

I really thank anyone helping me, especially Gary - many thnaks,

neri k

Gary

Thanks for your reply. I reckon I may well see if I can get some of the Coolmaps components. Currently I use the built-in site mapping facility of NOFMX but I'm not really happy with it - I'm sure I could do better so maybe I'll take a look at the Coolmaps component for site mapping. Not sure about the time counter though although I suppose it could be useful. Thanks again for your reply.

Tracey

One thing I forgot to mention about the Site Mapper. It comes with the same icons as in the Windows explorer. I just created new graphics and used the same name as the existing icons.

Gary

Gary Priester

Moderator Person

<a href="http://www.gwpriester.com">
    www.gwpriester.com </a>

XaraXone

Hi Ā²all...

Guess what - got the coolmaps RollOver and the graphicMenu. A friend of mine helped me out with a credit card. Works great - just the problem with the "reading".... Got me the components installed and exited as I was I decided to just behave like I never heard of a 2-pages-5 min. Tutorial for each component that can be downloaded... Really, I think IĀ“ll try reading these things from time to time and if one of you guys wants to download one of these IĀ“d say you just read the Tutorial ;-)

greetings neri k

Good Idea - think IĀ“ll give it a try...

neri k

Hi guys..

I totally forgot to post the link of our project:

SECO

ItĀ“s not finally ready, but thatĀ“s for now I think a good start... My friend is just trying to get the MYSQL-database online working... Quite tricky and also annoyingĀ“cause all the php-scrpits are working...

OK - thnx an enjoy,

neri k

Neri

This should have been marked off-topic, I think! But I guess someone should have told you about the absolutely wonderful NOFMX help forums at

http://www.netobjects.com/support/html/ngnfmx.html

There is also a great free sitemapper at

http://www.toedter.com/en/java.html

and we should be grateful to Kai for that.

There is a new version of NOF coming out "soon", or so I have read.

Jon
    Jon