Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
    A little french village east of Dallas, TX called Forney And now Austria and Germany too

Yesterday I was browsing through the Swap Shop area and looking at all of the great brushes that are available there. Seeing the brushes inspired me to dabble and experiment with making some of my own brushes.

Some of these brushes were my own attempt to understand how some others have created their brushes. Some of the brushes leapfrog off of work that I have done previously and the rest I made up on the spot.

I've tried to shy away from quick shape brushes (I think I have 1) and some of them are simplistic, but well somebody might find some use for some of them.

Cheers,
    bcire-ericb
    Attached Files Attached Files
    I'm never wrong. I thought I was wrong once but it turns out that I was mistaken.
    Web Templates. My Beginner Video Tutorials
    My Club. My Album.
    My Other Album. My Tutorial.

A little french village east of Dallas, TX called Forney And now Austria and Germany too

Yesterday I was browsing through the Swap Shop area and looking at all of the great brushes that are available there. Seeing the brushes inspired me to dabble and experiment with making some of my own brushes.

Some of these brushes were my own attempt to understand how some others have created their brushes. Some of the brushes leapfrog off of work that I have done previously and the rest I made up on the spot.

I've tried to shy away from quick shape brushes (I think I have 1) and some of them are simplistic, but well somebody might find some use for some of them.

Cheers,
    bcire-ericb
    I'm never wrong. I thought I was wrong once but it turns out that I was mistaken.
    My Club. My Album.

And here are the rest...
    Attached Files Attached Files
    My Club. My Album.

Dude! That Monopoly brush is pretty cool.

I converted the line to a shape and ungrouped it, and ended up with individual tiles.

This rocks.

Thanks man.

P.S. Cool idea with the eric b spelled backwards for your ID.