Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I am including the latest Acrobat Reader as well. It is an authorized version for distribution, registered with Adobe. All of the files have been downloaded and converted. Some of the earlier manuals as Gary said, need fine tuning to reflect the shipped version of X. There will be a "readme" file for instruction but no autorun. I plan on having an HTML index so the Acrobat Reader will launch as a plugin in your browser. That way you can navigate with the forward and back commands.

Looking forward to shipping when it is all ready.

Ich bin ein New Yorker
    "If you can do good, you should."
    W.K. Clark

Hi Guys,

Maybe you already thougt of this but the current manuals are very hard to print on A4 format paper. Also the tip to alter the margins doesn't do the trick with me.

Could you try to reduce the witdth of the tutorials so they fit the A4 format?

Regards,
    Frits
    [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Fritz,
    Just sent you an e-mail with a test PDF file so you can test it.

Ich bin ein New Yorker
    "If you can do good, you should."
    W.K. Clark

Gary:

You were the “main man” when I first came to the Xara forum (i-us) and the reason I purchased XaraX. The support provided here, not to mention the no pop up ad free policy, is a rare and invaluable resource.

I’m sure there is no way for you to compress your 30 + years graphics experience into a few pages as evident by your continued (gel worm?) posts. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] You, along with the new moderators and members continue to expand the XaxaX Universe! I can’t keep up! This is good stuff!

Bob C.