Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

First of all , I just joined the board and wanted to introduce myself and say hi.My name is Willow.i got interested in PSP because of the little signatures,and all the graphics and stuff I see for Incredimail.I want to learn how to make them myself.
    Onto my question,this may seem really ignorant to some,but I was wondering if someone could tell me how to add more fonts to PSP.I have version 6.I've found alot of pretty fonts,like floral,and stuff like that,but I dont know how to be able to use them in PSP.I've looked at a bunch of tutorial sites,but havent found anything to help,or maybe I just didnt know exactly what it was I was supposed to look for [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif[/img] .Any help would be greatly appreciated [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] .Thanks in advance,
    Willow
    IP

First of all , I just joined the board and wanted to introduce myself and say hi.My name is Willow.i got interested in PSP because of the little signatures,and all the graphics and stuff I see for Incredimail.I want to learn how to make them myself.
    Onto my question,this may seem really ignorant to some,but I was wondering if someone could tell me how to add more fonts to PSP.I have version 6.I've found alot of pretty fonts,like floral,and stuff like that,but I dont know how to be able to use them in PSP.I've looked at a bunch of tutorial sites,but havent found anything to help,or maybe I just didnt know exactly what it was I was supposed to look for [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif[/img] .Any help would be greatly appreciated [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] .Thanks in advance,
    Willow
    IP

Adding fonts is not exactly what its all about .. creating the fonts with life using the ones that allready exsist umm well i have done a few here is the one i use for my website

Unk
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	logo4.jpg 
Views:	182 
Size:	24.4 KB 
ID:	6723  
    Unk
    IP

Willow, PSP uses fonts installed through the Windows operating system (and available to other applications, such as MS Word, too).

Just copy the new font(s) to a temporary folder on your computer. Click on My Computer, then Control Panel, then Fonts. Pull down the menu under File and select Install New Font. Navigate to the temporary folder where you copied the fonts and select the install option.

After you have done the installation, the files you copied to the temporary folder can be deleted (or archived on a disk).

Hope this helps.

Bob
    IP

Thank you for your post Unknown,I do intend to learn all the great things you can do with PSP.Im pretty new to all this stuff,but I'm really interested in learning how to do graphics and web sets and stuff like like,in January, im gonna start college,for programming,database,and I'd really like to learn a little bit of everything concerning the computer,graphics,programs,ect.

Bob,bless you!Thank you very much.That did it [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img].
    IP