Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
    andalucía · españa and lower saxony · germany

Hi guys,

I just called Maxon Germany to check for the free version of C4D with the limited rendering size. They informed me that you can contact Maxon at sales@maxon.de to order version 6 for US$ 99. This is the same version as in the magazines **without** any limitation in the output format, plus the chance to upgrade to another version.

Though I don't like offers like these, I think it's a great deal for newbies like David (ravernews).

jens g.r. benthien
    designer
    http://www.sacalobra.de

----------//--
    If you don't know how to dream you'll never be a designer.
    ----------//--
    --------------------//--
    We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them.
    --------------------//--

andalucía · españa and lower saxony · germany

Hi guys,

I just called Maxon Germany to check for the free version of C4D with the limited rendering size. They informed me that you can contact Maxon at sales@maxon.de to order version 6 for US$ 99. This is the same version as in the magazines **without** any limitation in the output format, plus the chance to upgrade to another version.

Though I don't like offers like these, I think it's a great deal for newbies like David (ravernews).

jens g.r. benthien
    designer
    http://www.sacalobra.de

----------//--
    If you don't know how to dream you'll never be a designer.
    ----------//--
    --------------------//--
    We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them.
    --------------------//--

Thats sounds great! If anybody else is a newbie you might want to jump on to this. I sented out my e-mail this morning -- just waiting on a reply now.

I am so glad I found a great graphics forum! I know that I have good teachers now!

Thank you!

David

Yeah I just order it. I hope I will be happy with it. At first they said they wherent selling it at that price. They called me back and said they would.

NICE!

Learning graphics one pixel at a time.

I've been useding C4D v5.2 since I got it over a year ago free on a cover disk.

Can anyone give me feedback on 4D6. i.e. given I don't have any problems with v5 has v6 got any cool extras worth paying £87 (uk always pay more than other places!) for?

Turan