Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Organic Doodle

I was goofing around with some meta blob modeling.

I was goofing around with some meta blob modeling.

haha, this little guy is cute Mike... um, what species ?

Thanks Gidgit.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> what species ? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Um.... a Slug,..?

well, I am glad that the slugs out here don't have legs like your's does... I would never be able to catch em... hehe...

Looks like ZBrush colors... what versin are you currently using, and when will the next one be out?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Looks like ZBrush colors... what versin are you currently using, and when will the next one be out? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

gidgit, I gave em a quick paint job with ZBrush Texture Master, the pattern is Zbrush material.

I'm using ver 1.55b, I'm waiting for the new version, When? I don't know, soon I hope. The teasers look fantastic.

http://www.pixolator.com/zbc-bin/ult...c&f=1&t=013031

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>I'm using ver 1.55b, I'm waiting for the new version, When? I don't know, soon I hope. The teasers look fantastic.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yes, the next version... it would seem Mike, that the whole 3D community is waiting on this next version, so you are not alone there eh...

I mean, I recall when only a handful were doing the ZBrush thing... now it would seem that even some of the top modeler's on the planet are into ZBrush...

Oh it's going to be a very fun year next year... what with Modo about to be released soon, and the new ZBrush coming out, and all the new goodies found in most every 3D app out there... hoo boyo, it's promising to become very engaging... like it isn't already eh

cool beans Mike... Keep on ZBrushing man... a rolling stone never gathers any moss eh

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> the whole 3D community is waiting <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yea man! totally cool program. And it plays well with others.

Hey hey Mike, this looks super thus far... wow man, you be a ZBrusher Keep it going Mike, this is going to look superb all textured... right on

Thats pretty cool design there Mke