Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: A Challenge

Just trying to stimulate things around here, summer is upon us (at least those above the equator)

About 10 years ago my 1st internet connection was with Compu-serve. We had a couple really fun graphic arts forums going one of which was a monthly idea for a subject and everyone was to interpet it in their own way using whatever graphic program they liked.

One of the more fun ones was to use a mythological person or creature and place it in a modern setting.

So this is my challenge for the next 30 days to take the mythological enity place it in a modern day situation and post it

in the general gallery section of Talk graphics

I'm going to repeat this post to the other forums on Talk graphics.

Can't wait to see the results.

Judi
    IP

Just trying to stimulate things around here, summer is upon us (at least those above the equator)

About 10 years ago my 1st internet connection was with Compu-serve. We had a couple really fun graphic arts forums going one of which was a monthly idea for a subject and everyone was to interpet it in their own way using whatever graphic program they liked.

One of the more fun ones was to use a mythological person or creature and place it in a modern setting.

So this is my challenge for the next 30 days to take the mythological enity place it in a modern day situation and post it

in the general gallery section of Talk graphics

I'm going to repeat this post to the other forums on Talk graphics.

Can't wait to see the results.

Judi
    IP

Wilmington, NC USA and Daejeon, South Korea

Sounds like a good idea! Can't wait to see what everyone comes up with!

Joelle

The sandcastles of our lives are nothing when compared to the tides of our destinies.
    Joelle

The sandcastles of our lives are nothing when compared to the tides of our destinies.
    IP