Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Prince Edward Island, Canada --- The land of lawn tractors

Thanks for the interesting info. Is the painting one of yours? It isn't clear from your posting if you are the artist.

Regards, Ross

<a href=http://www.designstop.com/>DesignStop.Com</a>

Ross,
    I wish I had that talent, but my younger sister got it all!

She did the artwork, I believe it was originally done in pastels, then printed in a rather odd size, something like 12x24 inches.

I can't remember the name of the bank, and with all the bank mergers nowdays who knows.

There was actually a collection of four or five paintings that the bank gave to customers. The only other one I can recall, was of a 1867 wooden covered bridge that is still being used today. It was renovated in 1976.

Mike
    "You can't grill 'em, 'til you kill 'em"
    Ted Nugent

As usual, you have done an outstanding job with the XaraXone this month. I am looking forward to trying both your Aged Wall tutorial and Paul's Seascape tutorial; they both look like very useful and interesting effects. Thanks also to Christine for her contributions (promptly downloaded and residing on my computer), and to Dave for his delightful artwork.

Congratulations on completing the Xara manual; it's a major boon and benefit for us Xara users. I am looking forward with curiosity and enthusiasm to the next incarnation of the WebXealot.

Thanks for all that you have done.

Glen.
    There are two kinds of people in the world: those who think there are two kinds of people in the world, and those who don’t.

and enlightening as usual!!! Thank you, Gary, and all the other contributors as well!!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]
    ---As The Crow Flies!---
    Maya
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do, so throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, Dream, Discover."
    -Mark Twain