Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hi all,

I have just seen the workbook page dealing with PS & EPS formats and just wanted to say that it has helped with my understanding of these formats, so thanks a bunch!

Exporting as Xara EPS seems a very good idea. I have experimented a bit and am really pleased with results, esp with the box checked to convert text. AI CS is such a pain to use, and CS2 such a memory hog, that I'll continue my learning of vector graphics in Xara X1.

Don't expect anything amazing from me, we all gotta learn somewhere eh. Its Good to be around.

Good Morning.
    Owen.

Hi all,

I have just seen the workbook page dealing with PS & EPS formats and just wanted to say that it has helped with my understanding of these formats, so thanks a bunch!

Exporting as Xara EPS seems a very good idea. I have experimented a bit and am really pleased with results, esp with the box checked to convert text. AI CS is such a pain to use, and CS2 such a memory hog, that I'll continue my learning of vector graphics in Xara X1.

Don't expect anything amazing from me, we all gotta learn somewhere eh. Its Good to be around.

Good Morning.
    Owen.

WElcome to Talkgraphics Owen! hopefully we will be able to answer your questions in one or maybe multiple ways.

Thank you John, nice to be here. Some amazing art in the gallery I must say.

Hello Owen

Adobe CS has its good points, but Xara is a lean and mean drawing machine that can run circles around Illustrator in many directions. But it sounds like you have already discovered that for yourself.

Welcome to the Xara X Conference.

Gary