Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: how can I

hey gary ! long time no see Figurativly speaking of course and as usual i need some help here's my cituation---

when i first purchased my xara x program it was on line and there was a mix up instead of sending the full program they sent the up grade so intead of sending it back i just order the full program again. which i receive
    without a hitch , thes was last winter now here about a month ago I came home from work
    only to my xara disc in the cdrom drive not unusual as i often would leave it hten when closing my computer but it was broken in half ( i have no idea how this happened so
    please dont ask ) any way i have been using the upgrade version with the original version installed on my cp , then two days ago my cp crashed at which time i had
    to once again reformat my cp and now of the up grade disc no longer work be cause the original pro gram is gone , ii only see one option here that is to purchase another copy of xara x the full version . gott any othe r ideas or suggestion's

Be nice now gary. thanks mesteno1 [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img] null

hey gary ! long time no see Figurativly speaking of course and as usual i need some help here's my cituation---

when i first purchased my xara x program it was on line and there was a mix up instead of sending the full program they sent the up grade so intead of sending it back i just order the full program again. which i receive
    without a hitch , thes was last winter now here about a month ago I came home from work
    only to my xara disc in the cdrom drive not unusual as i often would leave it hten when closing my computer but it was broken in half ( i have no idea how this happened so
    please dont ask ) any way i have been using the upgrade version with the original version installed on my cp , then two days ago my cp crashed at which time i had
    to once again reformat my cp and now of the up grade disc no longer work be cause the original pro gram is gone , ii only see one option here that is to purchase another copy of xara x the full version . gott any othe r ideas or suggestion's

Be nice now gary. thanks mesteno1 [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img] null

Prince Edward Island, Canada --- The land of lawn tractors

They might well be able to help you out with a replacement cd. I would also imagine that if you are able to download the demo version and do so, that your serial number should work on it to keep it from timing out.

Hope these ideas help.

Regards, Ross

PS - Broken Cd --- sounds like you have a ghost!

hey gary wow i had forgoten a bout down loading i guess i been to busy latley thank not only will i go ansd down LOAD BUT contact xara

thank you Gary
    my regards mensteno1

Prince Edward Island, Canada --- The land of lawn tractors

I was Gary. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] A Ross does not equal a Gary. We are different peoples. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Regards, Ross

<a href=http://www.designstop.com/>DesignStop.Com</a>

Sorry for not responding mesteno1.

Ross (we are not related) answered your question first and I did not have anything to add to his suggestion.

Nice to see you again :-)

Gary

Gary Priester

Moderator Person

<a href="http://www.gwpriester.com">
    www.gwpriester.com </a>

The Xara Xone