Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

View Poll Results: Poll question

Voters
37. You may not vote on this poll
  • Fontman and Peter P should be excluded

6 16.22%
  • Fontman and Peter P should not be excluded.

1 2.70%
  • No one should be excluded

17 45.95%
  • Exclusion should be on a post-by-post basis

13 35.14%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> What really gets me is when one person makes an inappropriate post and forty-six people reply with insults. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thank you for putting so succinctly exactly the problem I was trying to describe with many words in the "OT: a procedural concern" thread. These insults and negativity flying in all directions really degrade the atmosphere around the forums. Leaving it to the moderators to do the responding is the best solution.

Glen.
    There are two kinds of people in the world: those who think there are two kinds of people in the world, and those who don’t.

I think your solution is a fair and just one. I think we can all trust your opinions in the area of what needs to be eliminated here.

We still need to be able to express different opinions, and even disagree at times, but we all must be respectful in our ways of doing that.

I personally refrained from voting in this poll. In the beginning, because the choice I wanted to make wasn't available. My choice would have been to have some sort of a warning and probationary period. Later, because I wanted to see, just where the other's were coming from.

I trusted everyone to arrive at an agreement that I could easily live with. You did!

Thanks,

Jack