Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Oil...

Liter bottles remodeled and 4L bottles added.Textures and stickers made with Xara.

I'm fad up with spilling oil over the engine when filling up so I have designed this 4L cans to avoid it. The handle is purposely made to put only three fingers on it and have the thumb doing all the work pressing on the elyptical surface turning gently.

Emanuel Brito
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Oil.jpg 
Views:	248 
Size:	100.4 KB 
ID:	793  

Liter bottles remodeled and 4L bottles added.Textures and stickers made with Xara.

I'm fad up with spilling oil over the engine when filling up so I have designed this 4L cans to avoid it. The handle is purposely made to put only three fingers on it and have the thumb doing all the work pressing on the elyptical surface turning gently.

Emanuel Brito

Hi Emel... I like the texturing and the renders here, very nice, very nice indeed... I also applaude your creative side here regarding the why's in your choice of shape re-antisplill... many companies have gone this route with countless products... my only concern at this point would be how well they would stack on top of each other, either for shipping in the box, or out on the shelves... I dunno, whatcha think?

All in all I love this new design of yours and would dearly love to have some of these containers for the oil stored in the trunk of our car... no mo spill spill glub glub at the start of pouring would be very nice indeed

And... yea man on the labels... they look very nice indeed... good creative design going on these

keep em coming Emel...

Thanks for feedback never sleeping man. And keep that plane flying...bzzzzzzzz.
    They are stored with the fill neck facing up. That's why the 3 lower relieves (really d'ont know how to say this) are to match a card mould in the bottom of the pack.

Just turn it 90'degrees for transport that's all.

Emanuel Brito