Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

When I go into a project I've created and click on a page to modify the WES4 program crashes. I have about 7 pages in the same project and only one wil open up. Even if I right click on the project page to template defaults it still crashes.

Please reply
    Thank you

When I go into a project I've created and click on a page to modify the WES4 program crashes. I have about 7 pages in the same project and only one wil open up. Even if I right click on the project page to template defaults it still crashes.

Please reply
    Thank you

Chickenman,

It's best to contact Xara Support about this issue.

If you can, please also include a fresh Dr. Watson log. If you need help in doing this, let me know and I'll tell you where to find it.

Antony

--------
    I'd start a revolution, if I could get up in the morning.
    I'd start a revolution, if I could get up in the morning.

Have the web page which were exported by webstyle been renamed or moved? I suggest following Antony's suggestion and providing as much detail as possible to the xara support team when submitting your help request

AnthonyF

Thanks for getting back to me with this. How do I do the Dr. Watson thing you're suggesting and can you also provide me with the support address.

By the way "newxuser" I haven't renamed or moved anything although one of the pages that was given me a problem I re-created but gave the replacement page the same name overwriting the original document.

Thank you

AntonyF
    I figured out what you mean about Dr. Warson. I do see a few instances in there where Xara crashed and I can click View on each instances. Do you think maybe I should clear it first and then have WebStyle crash again and send them the info from that crash?

Awaiting your reply
    Thanks