Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Threaded View

Default Can't make pop up layer work properly

Hi all,

I’m trying to create a pop up layer containing a form which can be triggered by either two buttons, one near the top of my page and one near the bottom. The form is created in Jotform.

I’ve done this by creating a placeholder in the pop up layer and embedding the code for the form using the ‘replace with HTML code’ option in the Web properties>Placeholder.

The first button works fine, but when I try to create the second button and preview it, it seems to be erratic. Half the time, I get a truncated version of the form. (screenshot attached). The manual says to place all the objects in the same pop up layer so that’s what I tried initially, but I’ve also tried making a separate pop up layer for the second button with the same result.

The Jotform branding is there at the bottom and it is possible to move between the fields using the tab button, but users may not realise this – it just looks as though part of the form isn’t there.

I was wrestling with this all of yesterday, thought I’d have another go today, but still the same problem so I’m absolutely stumped. Any advice would be much appreciated.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot .png 
Views:	36 
Size:	44.5 KB 
ID:	134808