Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Galllery renewal

For the past 5 years or so I've annually renewed and then I have access to the Gallery to download items. I went there today and instead it takes me to a page of flags and languages. I went to design gallery and clicked "More Online", what happened to the gallery? Does this mean I need to renew my subscription or has something else changed?

Default Re: Galllery renewal

Quote Originally Posted by trnhockey1 View Post
    For the past 5 years or so I've annually renewed and then I have access to the Gallery to download items. I went there today and instead it takes me to a page of flags and languages. I went to design gallery and clicked "More Online", what happened to the gallery? Does this mean I need to renew my subscription or has something else changed?
    Todd, do read my https://www.talkgraphics.com/showthr...084#post661084

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Hi Todd,

Matt here from Xara. Reach out to us through the chat at www.xara.com or through www.xara.com/contact-us

We will give you the full details on upgrade options and special pricing offers.

Cheers,
    Matt

Quote Originally Posted by Acorn View Post
    Ugh, OK. If I buy the $99.50 one in US Dollars, does the gallery stay with me (like the old versions 10 years ago) or does that also need to have a renewal fee attached to it every 365 days?

Quote Originally Posted by MB365 View Post
    Hi Todd,

Matt here from Xara. Reach out to us through the chat at www.xara.com or through www.xara.com/contact-us

We will give you the full details on upgrade options and special pricing offers.

Cheers,
    Matt
    Ugh, OK. If I buy the $99.50 one in US Dollars, does the gallery stay with me (like the old versions 10 years ago) or does that also need to have a renewal fee attached to it every 365 days?

Quote Originally Posted by trnhockey1 View Post
    Todd, the Perpetual one comes with its local designs gallery, pre-loaded.
    From reports, it is a fairly large cutdown of the On-line Content Catalogue (OCC) and does not get updated unless Xara feels kind.
    If bought, you could park it for years and providing your machine is still working, it won't disappear.

Clearly, Xara will offer updates at cost along the line.

I assume there is no trial version as once you have the trial, you have the designs for free.

I still believe that hiding all these assets behind a paywall in the first place was wrong.

Acorn
    Last edited by Acorn; Today at 08:20 AM.
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat