Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Default Re: PROBLEM WITH XARA 19 AND MOBILE VERSION

Both .XAR and .WEB should open automatically in xara apps, should not be a problem: just re-save as .WEB if preferred
    -------------------------------
    Nothing lasts forever...

Quote Originally Posted by handrawn View Post
    Both .XAR and .WEB should open automatically in xara apps, should not be a problem: just re-save as .WEB if preferred
    As complicated as that eh?

Because I made the pages in a newer version of Designer Pro, you'll also get an end of the world warning, carry on anyway and the program will go, 'Oh, maybe not after all. Carry on.'
    Last edited by Chris M; 27 February 2024 at 10:15 AM. Reason: change the to that

afaik, acorn may know better, there is absolutely no difference to the likes of you and me; it is just a way of catagorising your saved projects between web and non-web on disk
    -------------------------------
    Nothing lasts forever...

The chat site is just a single page with the code in the HTML Code Body, and the page size set to 480 x 550, but the size can be anything you want.

The player site is also a single page, but with 2 palceholders with their code in the placeholders HTML Code Body section.

Publish, or export and FTP the folders to the same directory as you publish your main site to [pic 1]

On your main site project file, arrange the placeholders where you want your player and chat window to appear. Change the URL in the placeholders HTML Code Body section to the path you uploaded the Player and Chat folders to. Make any cosmetic alterations you want to on the main and mobile variants, then publish the site.

Someone could probably clean the code up, but it works as it is. The iframe code should someone want to tweak.

Code:
    <iframe src="https://URL/fmplayer/" 
    width="100%" height="100%" 
    frameborder="0" 
    scrolling="no" 
    name="player" >
    <p>Your browser does not support iframes.</p>
    </iframe>
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fm layout.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	52.1 KB 
ID:	134641

No, mate. Long as I can open the file and upload the files to my hosting and it all works, I want to give you a drink, let me just see if I can upload the files, have you emailed them to me ???

Yep, emailed a while ago. You should have them by now.

right , as it s not want i wanted design wise, it still looks good, problems i have (from you link is it wont auto play even when i change settings in crowser to auto play, and i cant access the chatroom, this may change when i upload to server , let me try

ps is there any way of having the chatroom open in a differant page, ie open in a differant window without the player, as that would already being played in first window

Make sure you have changed the paths in the placeholders to point to wherever it is you are uploading to. The design is up to you. Your original ask was for the player to work in both variants.

Quote Originally Posted by funkymonkey View Post
    ps is there any way of having the chatroom open in a differant page, ie open in a differant window without the player, as that would already being played in first window
    Edit the design to however you want it. As long as the placeholders have the correct paths, they will work.