Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: PROBLEM WITH XARA 19 AND MOBILE VERSION

Quote Originally Posted by funkymonkey View Post
    I could pay you £30 if you can fix just the mobile version if poss please dude
    I truly have tried to work through how your site is constructed and I cannot unravel any of it to be of much use for you and could not get anywhere with a mobile addition.

I am not able to see any working part of https://funkymonkey.radio. I wait for all of your JS to time out, the jQuery library fails to load and the RTPlayer cannot be invoked.
    If that is just my browser then sorry.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

I haven't done anything with the background or anything like that, but does this work for you? Try both desktop and mobile.

>>> index (auzlink.net.au) <<<

Yes that works, but all the buttons from bottom aren't showing?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20240226_170923_Firefox.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	125.6 KB 
ID:	134635
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20240226_171002_Firefox.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	93.5 KB 
ID:	134636

Quote Originally Posted by funkymonkey View Post
    Yes that works, but all the buttons from bottom aren't showing?
    That's because all I did was use the Funky Monkey image. I didn't bother with the players or the chat page. This was just to ask if you want to go down the single, separate player route. We can add more bits and pretty it up, but that would have been a waste of time if you didn't like the idea of a single player page.

So, the big question is, do you want me to move ahead with this method? More than happy to do so, I like a bit of Trance, although I normally go a little harder. Ferry Corsten's Gouryella is my go-to Trance wise.

Curiosity had the better of me here; if you take the audio stream itself then you don't need a variant and can start with a simple audio tag: https://initiostar.co.uk/demo/audio_...dioplayer.html. I haven't, but one could add audio control buttons as we've done in the past. I changed the file name to something other than index, so this becomes an audio plugin to any another website and it would work in both a desktop and variant; it deploys Scale-to-fit-Width. Works well on my mobile, but it needs some audio controls to make it easier to use.

The widget ID is no doubt one of the issues, so maybe a look at Acorn's solution for variants: https://www.talkgraphics.com/showthr...890#post644890

I did try to add the Chat widget; this throws up countless errors though it did work in isolation. I guessing here but the code for all this originates here: https://fra-pioneer08.dedicateware.com:1290/login

Interesting while it lasted and I did listen for a while too.
    Gary
    www.initiostar.co.uk

Xara Designer Pro+ and Xara Designer Pro X 19.0.1.65946 DL x64 Feb 7 2023

Yes it looks good what you did, I don't have a problem with the main website as it all works fine on differant browsers, it was just the player links are just for people to tune in if the player doesn't play, the website opens fine auto plays when it loads, the chat is vital to the station as when there's a live dj plai g, he can gicmve shout outs, if you can sort the mobile version out with the button + the chat button, that be great, will bung you for it ����

I've incorporated the chat and added the buttons. The monkey has gone looking for bananas, I'm afraid, but it was getting a little 'fussy'.

Obviously, you could alter anything you want to, of course.

>>>index (auzlink.net.au) <<<

Lol the monkey can what the feck he likes, lol, will open up the file when I'm home in half an hour, all I can afford to pay you is £30 as I'm unemployed at the moment, due to sickness, but I will be using you again, my email is sean@webmonkeys.co for you to send the files, what's your paypal email so I can send the money, I'm really gratefull for this dude, thanks a bunch ��

Your money is yours. If you break it down, all I did was know that you could have one player service two pages. The actual creation of the page is less than I would do as a mock-up for a customer, who may well say 'thanks, but we're going with Kevin down the road.'

I'll email the project file, which is a .xar, and I think you work with .web. Something tells me there's a way to open it. Maybe someone can chime in and let us know?

I will write a 'what-I-did' for anyone else who may want to know.