Hi,

I LOVE the idea, but after working with them for 6 hours, here are a few things that I really like to see added or fixed. Maybe there are workarounds for some of these? Presently, I can't do with blocks what I've done in Xara without them: https://mark-h-cohen.art

Or maybe I'm just trying to use blocks in ways they simply are not intended for. Anyway:

* Not sure I understand why setting the padding and object margins to 0px for block and image objects on desktop doesn't resize those 610px images on mobile variants to 480px, even when I redo zeroing the padding and object margins there as well.

* By making the block wider than the pasteboard, I was able to resize the mobile variant images to go edge to edge, but that broke the block; it no longer picked up changes in the desktop variant.

* Dynamic vertical resizing of blocks. Put the wrong thing in a block so that a new row is created, and and the block doubles in size. Delete the failed attempt, and it stays doubled. And that often breaks the mobile block as well. The only fix seems to be to start over.

* I'm baffled as to why I can sometimes drag an object from outside a block INTO it, and others just sit on top. Like, even a copy of the same object.

And an issue with variants regardless of blocks:

* Ability to disable/enable popups on individual variants - really doesn't work well for large popups on mobile. (My "workaround" was to make a straight forward variant for mobile, then disconnect it from the desktop variant. A relatively minor PITA for adding images but still.)

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Mark