Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Threaded View

Default A 2nd Day of Christmas gift from Jon

Free gift! Sort of an oxymoron, but still. Updated my 2012 book, Drawing For Money, and it is free, no catches, no fine print, at Jon404.com. Realized two months ago that there were a LOT more ways for artists to make very good income than 13 years ago, not counting Donald and Melania's failed attempts to cash in on NFTs. So I've revised Drawing For Money. Still free at Jon404.com, reformatted in instant-load HTML instead of a PDF. If you know any struggling artists, let them know. They can do much, much better than Indeed.com's $20/hr average salary for 'Artist' in the USA. So now, truly retired at 79, I can take on the fate of starving artists as a mission. Tell anyone you know who likes art, likes to draw or paint, about my book. It will change their life. Guaranteed, with a shoutout for Xara in the Alternative Software chapter.
    A note -- recently, I reached out here for help about my Designer Pro+ subscription. And received immediate excellent assistance from Matt at Xara. In a disconnected world, I wish all companies had customer help like this!
    And Merry Christmas to all, from Jon Donahue in Tombstone, Arizona.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3E0D983A-4857-4062-A1E0-E266A3674276.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	131.2 KB 
ID:	134372