Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Update 23.2

Default Update 23.2

I have installed DP+ update 23.2 cannot access Insert>From Design Gallery says need to click it in Utilities>Galleries.
    It is selected but cannot deselect or any others except the Fly Out Bar which I deselected and all entries were not ticked then re-selecting enables all and now can access on line Galleries.
    Peter

Default Re: Update 23.2

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Prewett View Post
    I have installed DP+ update 23.2 cannot access Insert>From Design Gallery says need to click it in Utilities>Galleries.
    It is selected but cannot deselect or any others except the Fly Out Bar which I deselected and all entries were not ticked then re-selecting enables all and now can access on line Galleries.
    Peter
    Hi Peter,

Please contact us through the chat at www.xara.com or through email at xara.com/contact-us so we can help troubleshoot it with you.

Bug Re: Update 23.2

@All - Xara has documented its latest version details in http://releasenotes.xara.hosting/des...Anchor:58qQaiA.

@Matt - this is an extract from these Release Notes:

Personal SmartFields

The set of Personal SmartFields in Designer Pro+ (Utilities > SmartFields …) has been extended to match the fields in your Xara Cloud profile, so that templates and documents using these fields will work the same way in both Designer Pro+ and Xara Cloud. The new fields in Designer Pro+ are full address, website text, facebook text, instagram text, linkedin text, twitter text, tiktok text and link, adding to the great time-saving potential of SmartFields.
    All well and good.

Now, try using a Smart Field set up as Fred:text (with Fred:link as its URI) and Preview. Same for Freda.text with Freda.link.
    Each individual letter in the link text is a separate link.
    I pointed this out on first exposure of the feature.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat