Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Stop and POST!

Hey ...this is FUN We should do it more often.

MIKE B: I like the skull, snake, eagle, lightning bolt thing ... reminds me of a Conan movie. The snake thru the eye socket is a nice touch.

JOLANDE: I'm going to send you a ticket to Bubbles Anonymous Nice fish ... I'm getting hungry.

RISTO: Always thinking outside the box ... actually I'm wondering whats behind one of them.

BILL: Nice to know I'm not the only one spending my weekend staring at a monitor You have some nice lighting effects going there ... and is that a banana tree?

TIM: I thought for a second there I was on the Discovery channel watching Orange County Choppers ... cool flames

MIKE E: I've seen that scene before ... but I won't tell you what I was drinking

SOQUILI: BRILLIANT ... SIMPLY BRILLIANT! Can't wait to see the finished portrait.

Thank you all for sharing your posts!

-Ed.

JOHN: You slipped that one in on me. Looks like you're doing work ... sounds familiar. Do you do the video work as well, or does someone else cut the video into your green screen?

-Ed.

Box Elder, SD - Home of the Sick, Twisted and totally Perverted...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by OklaEd:
    JOHN: You slipped that one in on me. Looks like you're doing work ... sounds familiar. Do you do the video work as well, or does someone else cut the video into your green screen?

-Ed.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hi Ed,

Full production... In house. Delivered final product on DVD to TV Station.

John/DOT
    John/DOT

Was forced to STOP last wk. when computer was annexed by grandchildren on half-term. This is what the 7 yr old is doing. His first effort after some basic tuition and an hour's total absorbtion on his part - he's hooked! He says it's not finished yet but I can post it anyway.

Penny

[This message was edited by Penny O'Rorke on February 22, 2004 at 10:29.]
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Mungo's_First__Xara.jpg 
Views:	849 
Size:	58.3 KB 
ID:	8025  

Not what I'm working on now but the last thing I was working on (unfinished as you can see) before getting involved with otrher things that have kept me away since late last year.

Name:	HEAT.jpg 
Views:	791 
Size:	174.0 KB 
ID:	10462  

PENNY: Tell Mungo he's off to a fine start. He'll be better than me in no time.

Masque: Very impressive! You should show up more often ... we could all learn a thing or two from your work.

-Ed.

Here's what I've been playing with

Mickie

Name:	BirdLeapX.jpg 
Views:	789 
Size:	20.8 KB 
ID:	9697  

Very nice Mickie! I like the motion of the seagull ... and your edges are nice as well.

-Ed.

Here's what i'm currently workin on for my dad, he has a country and western site and asked me to make an Indian Godes landing on a turtle this is how far i am at the moment 100% XaraX.I put a close up with it so you can see some detail.
    I had a harddrive crash so ive been offline awhile but now i'm back and workin hard.

Name:	indian2.jpg 
Views:	724 
Size:	45.2 KB 
ID:	18688  

here's the zoomed out pic

Name:	indian.jpg 
Views:	722 
Size:	35.7 KB 
ID:	12270