Hello,

I've installed the latest edition of Xara Designer Pro in a Windows10 system. This Windows 10 installation is managed under VirtualBox on a FreeBSD desktop system.

I've seen the following flipped present of pop-up windows from this installation of Xara Designer Pro, a couple of times in this OS environment.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	8xMzYA3If5gh.jpg 
Views:	79 
Size:	74.4 KB 
ID:	133558

I recently discovered the forums here. Hello, all. I'm a greying student of a communications program at the Walter Cronkite School of Journalism and Mass Communication at Arizona State University. I'd discovered Xara Designer Pro after a mention of the Xara platform in The Book of Inkscape (second ed). Presently, I'm enrolled in a visual design course at ASU, where I'm using Xara Designer Pro every week. Happily, the course is not centered on any single commercial software platform.

Off-topic albeit, I've also found a lot of use with Xara Designer Pro in creating SVG images for slide show presentations, edited with a favorite non-linear video editor platform. I'm familiar with Kdenlive on this FreeBSD system, have been using it successfully for course presentations. For multi-paged presentations, it's a hack, but I'm also using pdf2svg on Linux, in the workflow.

I haven't noticed the strange pop-up window behavior interfering with any regular application workflows. I thought it might bear mention though, if this may be a forum for Xara.

Health, all