Quote Originally Posted by Chris M View Post
Obligatory, my opinion only.

Pic 1)
This train is more modern and quite tall, so I went for a modern font. The font is Orbitron and the C, R, and O resemble the shape of the cab. I added more sky, so I could stretch the font until the C had similar dimensions to the cab itself.
The BR 193 may well need making bigger or fatter, or different font altogether, depending on how important it needs to be. I placed it behind the front of the train and off the tracks to give the train an unimpeded run through the picture.

Pic 2)
Font is EurostileTBlaExt, which is a fatter. more squat font that makes the train look taller.
I gave the BR 193 a stretch lengthwise to box in the train and block the tracks to make it look static.

Pic 3)
Probably the one I would use. The image is clean, sharp and simple. I think a single, straight line of text, using a bold font is all it really needs. It also allows the 'PC' logo to be placed in the bottom right corner, where you originally had it.
Attachment 134595 Attachment 134596 Attachment 134597

>>> Attachment 134598 <<<

These look awesome and I'll definitely be putting these tips into effect in the future! Thanks for all the help and the all the tips, greatly appreciate all of it!