Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Prince Edward Island, Canada --- The land of lawn tractors

that thing you did on page two of week three - that has the hourglass bitmap fill and the custom brush edge - is absolutly beautiful!!!

I didn't know there was an online Xara course. I see too that you immortilized Risto [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Regards, Ross

<a href=http://www.designstop.com/>DesignStop.Com</a>

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by xarafan: can things like those on the xaraxone be created with the trial version of xarax?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sure. I'm not aware of any limitation in scope or features in the trial version. Heck, they even generously allow you to download fills and clipart and whatnot from their server for you to use! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Regards,
    Britta
    Regards,
    Britta

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ross Macintosh:
    that has the hourglass bitmap fill and the custom brush edge - is absolutly beautiful!!! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

thank you. But it was really one of the easiest things I did ... funny, though - I've had others comment on that object. I think it's the beautiful fill that does it; it's one of the fills supplied with Xara.
    I'll dig out that brush ... it's a very simple one, but I'll post it here in case someone likes it.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>
    I didn't know there was an online Xara course. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't think I've seen the course mentioned on this forum before. I assumed it was OK to mention it (it is pretty relevant, after all) - I have no affiliation with the course provider other than having been a student there.
    If anyone would like more feedback about the course, I'm happy to provide it via personal email.

Regards,
    Britta

P.S.: Ross - I may be mad, but I'm not bad!<g>
    I'm just an old bat who is slightly mad ...
    Regards,
    Britta