Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

I am reletivley you certain that most of you have had similar experiences. But that dosent make me feel any better . but My computer
    crashed with out any warning and i had to reformatt my entire system of coarse i lost every thing in my computer including all art work and i cannot down load from here this forum must be formatted to prevent that from happening. I can always make another picture
    but it dosent keep me from feeling )(*(*&*^&^$^$%#$#@$#45 . What do you wanna bet i start loading every thing on to disc from now on

. mesteno1

I am reletivley you certain that most of you have had similar experiences. But that dosent make me feel any better . but My computer
    crashed with out any warning and i had to reformatt my entire system of coarse i lost every thing in my computer including all art work and i cannot down load from here this forum must be formatted to prevent that from happening. I can always make another picture
    but it dosent keep me from feeling )(*(*&*^&^$^$%#$#@$#45 . What do you wanna bet i start loading every thing on to disc from now on

. mesteno1

Is the best investment you can make.

Ich bin ein New Yorker
    "If you can do good, you should."
    W.K. Clark