Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Xara picture editor Enhance controls are neat!!! Especially the sharpen blur slider. I love it.

Something to keep in mind >>>

I believe X can be left installed on your PC if so desired because X1 has its own registry settings.

Correct Charles?

Box Elder, SD - Home of the Sick, Twisted and totally Perverted...

John,

As far as I can tell xara X and Xara X prime can run at the same time. It is Sweet! It is well worth the money.
    John/DOT

This is really great Charles, its a pity that its 1'o clock in the night and I have to work all day tomorrow, so I'll have to wait......bummer!

Jolande

Downloaded a 16MB (not 10.9mb) file which, when clicked, flashes a DOS prompt with a meesage claiming not enough memory?! Huh?

I have WindowsXP|Pro 1GB RAM

Now, what....?

Perhaps, spoke too soon. Redownloaded file and this time it seems to be a-okay. (Using Opera 7.5b)

A hearty THANK YOU to Charles and all of the staff at Xara who have worked so hard on this project!

-Ed.

Hello all
    I have not been around at the forum for sometime, but once I got the email about the new version of X1 I had to check it out. I downloaded the whole program and had it installed in about 2 minutes. Ahh those cable modems are great! I will try to be more active around here. NOw I have to go play with the new program. Thanks Charles and Xara Staff. And I will be looking for Garys next workbook too!
    Bruce
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    Happiness is free for the taking, Please take some for yourself
    Artist For Hire

Excellent news! Thanks Charles, grabbin' it now.
    -- Bob

Downloading as I type.

While I've been very happy with Xara Xo (for old) and not participated in the many "when's a new one comming out" posts I'm glad to see an update now it's here.

I'll echo (before even seeing it) JohnR comment of well worth it's money. but has an upgrade price been set on it yet?? I hate to be the one to mention money but it gets into everthing http://www.talkgraphics.com/images/smilies/biggrin.gif

PS read over the fix's list and didn't really recognise any of the problems. A compliment to the Xara Xo http://www.talkgraphics.com/images/smilies/smile.gif.

Turan