Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
    Box Elder, SD - Home of the Sick, Twisted and totally Perverted...

Hi Lastgent,

Welcome To Talkgraphics. you could always say amen to that brother...

Just pass the wine (or grape juice for Richard).
    John/DOT

Yum!! http://www.talkgraphics.com/images/smilies/biggrin.gif I love grape juice and I get to have a purple toung! (sorry, I can't spell this morning. You know what I mean!! http://www.talkgraphics.com/images/smilies/rolleyes.gif http://www.talkgraphics.com/images/smilies/biggrin.gif
    Richard

---Wolff On The Prowl---

http://www.talkgraphics.com/images/smilies/eek.gif
    Ok my xara world……. wow that was god and very god news in fact it was something look like……. discovering water on mars ok am happe for this news and congratulations
    For every body on this form however the think with me it doesn’t go vary will I lost all me art work that I don’t in during this 6 to 7 month and that because my hard disk attacked by virus and I tray every thing to safe any think I can but without succeed …..However the think doesn’t stop hear after that my computers motherboard it faulty ….!!!!!!!!!! And now am building anew on by piece by piece but for now am wising in old computer (p2 400 MHz) sorry abut these bad news but that was reason didn’t vista to the form for an list the 2&3 weak however the new vision of xara it was relief and big relief thank you xara.... think you talk graphics for the home place.

Hello,

I am webdesigner and drawer, living in France, and I use Xara software since the begninning (must be around 1996 or 97). I apologize now for the faults there will be in my expression, but I will try to do my best...

I must say I enjoy very much this software : it is the one I use to make my roughs for website design. It is for me much more quick and efficient than Photoshop for instance.

I downloaded the new version X1, and of course could appreciate the quicker version of the rendering tool. Excellent one. The bitmap tool "picture editor" is quite good, even if -in my case - I use to "prepare" my bitmap in other softs (Photoshop of CorelPaint for instance).

Anyway I have 2 regrets.

The first is the fact that there is not - as we can find on illustrator - a painting tool.
    It is so useful for drawing cartoons and things like that. I think Xara would benefit from having included the same tool, appealing all the drawers that want to have a tool for making "sensitive lines". Here in France it is really very used and appreciated.

The other regret is more unrealistic - I had this idea in mind since the first version of Xara - : the elliptical tool for surfaces or transparence is really great. This tool is for me perhaps the best things in Xara.
    Anyway, it would be really powerful if we could make elliptical AND curved surfacing at he same time, moreover with parameters to adjust the curves !!!

Then there would be 2 handles for doing the surfacing, but curved ones and not straight ones. That would be so great to make quick surfacing of thins like arms, legs, and other forms of the body (for example...).
    Anyway of course I imagine it would be especialy dificult to make a such tool...

Now.. Perhaps this is to much required...

Anyway, I like very much Xara. As I said before, I use it for webdesign, and for some artwork too. And I think I will keep it for a while !

With best Regards,

Stéphane

Angers, France.
    www.graffilab.com
    www.tomora.net