Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Selection handles

I've asked this question before but can't find the original question/answer.
    I've just renewed Designer ProX and of course I'm having to reset my preferences and one of my real preferences is for the huge blue dotted line, blue rectangles and circles that surround any object I select to be gone. I know there was a registry edit to make them go away, so if anyone knows I would be grateful?

Default Re: Selection handles

Xara's cop-out response: https://www.talkgraphics.com/showthr...436#post628436.

For Magix's v18, it is Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Xara\XtremePro x64\18\Options\Selector Tool\ShowXCBoundsBlobs.
    It would be Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Xara\XtremePro Sub x64\18\Options\Selector Tool\ShowXCBoundsBlobs for XaraPro+.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Default Re: Selection handles

Thank you. It's a small thing but it irritates me.
    Derek