Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Don't know what the hell this is supposed to be but I just liked the composition. It done using a stone fill from the gallery, sliced a lot and beveled and moved around. The image above just has a 0% luminosity transparency.
    Egg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	!!!!camoflage_ammended.jpg 
Views:	271 
Size:	57.4 KB 
ID:	6948  
    Egg

Minis Forum UM780XTX AMD Ryzen7 7840HS with AMD Radeon 780M Graphics + 32 GB Ram + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + 1Tb SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Don't know what the hell this is supposed to be but I just liked the composition. It done using a stone fill from the gallery, sliced a lot and beveled and moved around. The image above just has a 0% luminosity transparency.
    Egg
    Egg

Minis Forum UM780XTX AMD Ryzen7 7840HS with AMD Radeon 780M Graphics + 32 GB Ram + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + 1Tb SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Prince Edward Island, Canada --- The land of lawn tractors

I see a dragon in there! The overall effect reminds me of satelite photos. I've never played with slicing - I'm going to have to try it thanks to Bill & Egg.

Regards, Ross

<a href=http://www.designstop.com/>DesignStop.Com</a>

I read Bills thread and just started slicing up a simple image from the fill gallery. The final result was very interesting, but I did'nt quite know what to place infront of it. In the end I just placed the dragon.
    I've ammended the image slightly now by removing any lines width and applying a bevel to the dragon.
    Egg
    Egg

Cubism, pure and simple. Ax the dragon, drop in an "Art Dealer" and get yourself a show. Worked for Picasso with Kahnweiler. It can work for you.

Rgds,,,,Tad... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

... like the stuff that grows in gym lockers... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

It is smelly stuff, but oh! so beautiful!

Perhaps I should tip, Michael W. Davidson and The Florida State University about gym lockers?!

Egg, there is a lot of depth in your image. I'm impressed that you could get all that godness from one stone fill!

Risto

diri@videotron.ca

Prince Edward Island, Canada --- The land of lawn tractors

Egg - The changes made to the dragon are interesting but it is getting very hard to see. I find myself thinking that if you could enhance the dragon with some highlights the image play on cubist forms against the dragon's curving form would be enhanced for the betterment of the image.

Regards, Ross

<a href=http://www.designstop.com/>DesignStop.Com</a>

In my mind.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mindworm.jpg 
Views:	184 
Size:	100.3 KB 
ID:	98