Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Threaded View

Default Re: XD16, and XD17 trial SVG import issue

Hi, Egg, thanks for the time you put into the video. As I was watching it, I noticed you were saving and loading the second ship counter, which was the enlarged one that resulted from importing the export of the small one at the top. The already enlarged one doesn't enlarge further, but the small one does.

I loaded both of the xar files you posted, and the red rectangles work fine, though I note that they are the same length as the enlarged counter. So let me ask you to take my xar file I will attach here, containing two blue rectangles, and export the small one as svg, then re-import it. That's the one giving me the problem. I have been using X16 for over a year, and X17 since yesterday, and will be buying the upgrade to X17 tomorrow. Both X16 and X17 are enlarging the small ship on importing its SVG.

You could also try exporting the top small ship in the existing Adventures in SVG.xar file you have there, and try importing that, too. I would be surprised if that behaves. Actually, you could also try exporting a red rectangle sized to match the small ship counter, and see if that behaves or not. I just did that with your red counter.

I took your red counter and shrunk it to the size of the small ship, and exported it, then re-imported it. It came back the same size as the large red counter!

It's late, do not try this till tomorrow!! Otherwise neither of us will get any sleep till next Monday!

G'night all
    Mike
    Attached Files Attached Files