Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: WEB SITE CHANGES WON'T Upload - Can anyone help

Hi Egg
    Oh Im sorry to hear that, I know you helped a crazy amount of people on here, which includes me.

I hope you are not too unwell.

Respect & best wishes Dave
    I know you solved this for me prior!!

Hi Acorn

I have just published the site again & the changes are OK the link to the testimonials works now :-)

I need to edit the colour of the text on the navigation bar before someone hovers on the button have you any guidance on how to do that? I had a quick look yesterday but still unsure, do I have to un-group the nav bar to edit the above?

Many Thanks Dave

Dave, I am glad you have successfully republished.

For the NavBar, if this is a Xara one then you just change the Theme colours in the Colour Editor.

If it is your own design, you may not have set up a Theme so double-click or right-click > Edit Navigation Bar and then click the Ungroup to edit graphics Button.
    Change the colours as you need then reselect all the ungrouped buttons and right-click > Create Navigation Bar.

Personally, as the NavBar on the Home page fails to produce the Property sub-menu, I would work on a copy on another page and delete all others and use Repeat on all pages.
    Sometimes, it is safer to create a new one altogether. My preference would not to use a NavBar as only one page has a sub-menu and the Xara NavBar is poor in this area. You could do it all with 9 buttons.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Hi Acorn

Thanks yes something seems to have sorted itself (I did delete Window security defender) as I think was also causing some issues & may have helped. The Nav Bar is Xara's own which I just want to tweak as the text needs to be white on each tab ie, HOME, About Dave etc it should work OK, & I do have sub menus etc on the local copy so that needs looking at why it didn't publish those. When I click on property tab nothing appears when viewing the site on my laptop, but on the iPad the navigation comes up under the Property tab.

Needs some tweaks!

Thanks again.

Kind Regards Dave