Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is this a bug?

Wow

Thanks for the response.

I am actually running Windows 95. I didn't crash Xara though when I did this, but I lost the bottom half of the text just by clicking back on the arrow cursor, also you cannot undo it by hitting the undo key.

I know there are other ways to achieve the same ends, but in this case I just wanted to delete some text and insert a return at the same time ... being lazy really.

It is not a major problem as it is easy to avoid doing, but I thought I would just report it incase it was a bug Xara Ltd would like to look at. The other thing is that I lost quite a lot of text and with no undo facility it was a pain (luckily I 'save' relatively often); so I thought it would be a good idea if it was a general bug (which seems to be the case judging from your replies) to warn others about it.

Anyway thanks again for your replies.

Su
    "If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life." - Terry Pratchett, Guards! Guards!

I sent the link to this thread to Mark Goodman at Xara. With any luck he will have a moment to read it and take note.

Gary

Gary Priester

Moderator Person

<a href="http://www.gwpriester.com">
    www.gwpriester.com </a>

XaraXone

Hello Gary sorry but there was a little mistake about the man who, at Xara....!

ivan [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]