Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

XaraXone is an amazing resource - I'm happy to see that Xara Ltd. did the only sensible thing!

You have a great start to the year Gary - congratulations! Great redesign, it is all very clean and the information is easy to pick-up, and it all loads in a nano-second. I still can't see the Stereograms though... I just keep admiring the abstract shapes I see... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] My wife sees them without even trying; it is a little bit depressing! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img]

Steve - I know I say this all the time - We (THE PLANET!) are lucky to have you! Amazing, amazing graphics created by an amazing, amazing young man! I concur with Albacore - seeing it all in one place - it is a knockout!

Brian - Thanks for the tutorial and the application. It is all very useful, and it is also easy and fun to play with colour combinations using XPal. Thumbs up!

And the link was clicked!

Risto

risto@ristoklint.com

Visit my web site!

As I said before, very clean, attractive, functional design. I'd be crazy by now burdend with all the obligations you fullfill each month! Really great job, and thanks for giving as much to this community as you do, everyone benefits!

And thanks guys for the compliments, it means a lot!

Steve Newport

-My Gallery-

-Featured Artist 2002-
    Steve Newport

-www.SteveNewport.com-

[http://www.xaraxone.com/]

"A COLLECTION OF FREE AND AND CUSTOM BRUSHES AND FILLS!"