Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hello.

I have a button theme that I will want to reproduce 26 times, YES 26!

Here's the trick. The over and down states need way more than just a color change.

Rough example using text:

OFF= [---]
    ON= [--]
    Over or Active= []

It seems like every time I try to build this using the navbar all I am allowed to do is tweek the color? That can't be right? Back in the days I had an old mac with MM Fireworks on it and something like this was lovingly easy. You could go as nuts as you wanted on each stage of the rollover and then go through and change your link text.

From a programming perspective this just does not seem like it would be that hard to do in Xara? This has got to be doable. I can't afford Fireworks.

Thank you,
    Muoginhttp://www.talkgraphics.com/images/smilies/smile.gif

Hello.

I have a button theme that I will want to reproduce 26 times, YES 26!

Here's the trick. The over and down states need way more than just a color change.

Rough example using text:

OFF= [---]
    ON= [--]
    Over or Active= []

It seems like every time I try to build this using the navbar all I am allowed to do is tweek the color? That can't be right? Back in the days I had an old mac with MM Fireworks on it and something like this was lovingly easy. You could go as nuts as you wanted on each stage of the rollover and then go through and change your link text.

From a programming perspective this just does not seem like it would be that hard to do in Xara? This has got to be doable. I can't afford Fireworks.

Thank you,
    Muoginhttp://www.talkgraphics.com/images/smilies/smile.gif

Hello Muogin,

I do not use the nav bar that much. If I need to have some fancy stuff going on with mouseovers, I just use xara to create it. See example