So yesterday, after checking my email in the morning, I went out to do laundry and when I got back... no internet the rest of the day (some storm knocked it out). So I couldn't upload what I was working on. Well, I finally am able to get online and this was what I did. After writing the fortification and military vehicle "frames" for the combat rules. I created a couple that I hadn't yet designed illustrations of. The first one is the Chelonian class fast amphibious assault submersible - yes, it looks like a giant sea turtle, with no head. What a perfect amphibious vehicle, a sea turtle. You'll notice the hole or dent located below the head lamp - that where water flow into the turbo caterpillar drives that speed this vessel along under the waves. The fins provide maneuvering planes, but you'll notice the glowing parts under the fin - these are gravimetric emitters, so when the vessel reaches the shore, and the fins are out of the water. They become grav emitters that lift the vessel onto the beach, where the nose ramp drops to let Colonial Marines raid the beach... enjoy!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	chelonian.jpg 
Views:	158 
Size:	59.9 KB 
ID:	127205