Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Any Ideas

I am stuck. I am having a block and just a few hours to go. Would anybody have any ideas on what kind of background I should use on this. This is a web page template that I am developing for a client. I have been sitting at this desk for an hour or two with a blank look on my face. I think I am tired. If anyone has an idea I would greatly appreciate it. The client wanted this type of style. I wanted to put some sort of metal texture behind the orb to get a better effect.

Thanks
    John Furr

I am stuck. I am having a block and just a few hours to go. Would anybody have any ideas on what kind of background I should use on this. This is a web page template that I am developing for a client. I have been sitting at this desk for an hour or two with a blank look on my face. I think I am tired. If anyone has an idea I would greatly appreciate it. The client wanted this type of style. I wanted to put some sort of metal texture behind the orb to get a better effect.

Thanks
    John Furr

........Your'e mor fatigued than you know! Theres no attachment!
    My best advice would be to shut down the computer, go fly a kite or have a couple of beers, and come back refreshed. Creative blocks can't be worked around by looking transfixed at a monitor.
    Meanwhile if you can post the attachment......
    Egg
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host