23. You may not vote on this poll
  • Xara

20 86.96%
  • Paint Shop Pro

2 8.70%
  • Other

1 4.35%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

My favourite programs for grphics are Xara X, Photoshop 6, Expression 2 and I wouldn't give up any of them!
    Tony
    Tony

Wizaerd Guest

Would I be ostrasized if I mentioned I use Canvas, which combines vectors and bitmaps in one app?

I use XaraX and PhotoPaint 10 ONLY!!! I'm looking into trying to get that free copy of Poser 3 that Computer Arts Magazine was offering, but they sold out [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img]

RAMWolff [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]
    Richard

---Wolff On The Prowl---

Xara X! I also have Painter Classic and Adobe Photoshop LE because they came with my Wacom tablet...but I don't use them much at all. Photoshop seems useful at times...

---As The Crow Flies!---
    Maya
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do, so throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, Dream, Discover."
    -Mark Twain

Ramwolff, you can also try to find the DIGIT magazine (March2002, nr. 45) They too give a free copy of Poser3. I guess that P5 is about to be released...

www.digitmag.co.uk

If you don't work against time, time often works for you.

I keep forgetting the time for shipping and all that from merry old England [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] Walked into Barnes and Knoble tonight and guess what was on the shelves...........Computer Arts Magazine with POSER 3 all over the cover........I was just chatting up a storm with myself......wonder why a couple of people moved away from me??? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img] I was just expressing how happy I was that I didn't miss out. So now I have Poser 3, ICK, it looks complicated. Oh well, when I get some time.

RAMWolff [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]
    Richard

---Wolff On The Prowl---