Thank you for the reply Kate.

Guys, calm yourselves, please, there is no impending doom!
Well in my opinion looking through the forums I believe many members are far from happy and predict the end. It's up to you and Xara to 'calm us down' not the other way around. TG members are constantly asking questions and receiving zero or little response from Xara. We are told the big Xara research effort is now into Xara Cloud.

... we are focusing our marketing efforts on Xara Cloud, as we announced at the time.
Xara Cloud is not a graphics program (in my opinion) so I don't see this 'distraction' as helping Xara Graphics software, nor a reason to halt / delay updates to the software we still love but with diminishing returns.

Complaints re the detested 'update' method of delivering Xara software go totally unanswered.

The introduction of the ridiculous Smart Transform scaling was also hated and it's taken many months to apply a kludged fix. Why was it introduced?

Yes, we've had updates. Open Type Features ........ Is this the finished product? At present it's totally not fit for purpose. Is there any road map on these 'updates'? Tables without csv import?

... and Rob from Xara support is also still visible here in the forums.
Yes, Rob is excellent but why is Xara hiding behind him? Xara is your business. It's users are very disillusioned and yourself & CEO Matt should be far more proactive on your flagship TG. To me you're fiddling whilst Rome burns.

So excuse me whilst I calm myself