Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Excellent!

This is a great way to kick-start more interest by people who want to see what Xara can do.

Also, I like the way the movies too large for automatic download are documented.

Sorry, but I get a message to the effect that the movie is too large and cannot be downloaded on dialup connections and I'm using DSL!? http://www.talkgraphics.com/images/smilies/mad.gif

When the movie download window pop's up there should be an option to select Broadband or dial up - you need to make sure it is set for Broadband.

Christine
    Christine

Software: XDPX9, WD9,WD10,XDPX10,WD11,XDPX11,XDP365

No such option shows up on my copy (XaraX 1.1 CD). I went the Utilties|Options route and made the appropriate changes to DSL under the Internet tab, then rebooted Xara. Zilch (same Dial-up error appears)

Funny in that the "recently added movie" on gel button creation works flawlessly but all the "New Movies!" re photo adjsutments etc. cause this error.

Ooops. I spoke too soon. When I returned to Xara after posting the above note, I found myself staring at a dialogue box noting that new movies were available etc.

Must be my advancing years; patience is at a premium!

Your copy checks every now and again if there's new videos.

For those that don't see it straight away, you can just click help then update.
    I'd start a revolution, if I could get up in the morning.

gotta make changes to my movies web page already... Oh well... http://www.talkgraphics.com/images/smilies/wink.gif

There's the rub John!
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

shouldn't take too long.. Maybe about as much time as it takes to watch the movie...