Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default I only get an index page

Using Xara Web Designer Premium 15.0.0.52382 When saving website I only get an index page. All other pages don't show. Can you help?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ScreenHunter_01-Mar.-04-12..jpg 
Views:	62 
Size:	13.4 KB 
ID:	120269
    Attached Images Attached Images
    NEVER GIVE UP!

Info Re: I only get an index page

Quote Originally Posted by ablafontain View Post
    Using Xara Web Designer Premium 15.0.0.52382 When saving website I only get an index page. All other pages don't show. Can you help?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ScreenHunter_01-Mar.-04-12..jpg 
Views:	62 
Size:	13.4 KB 
ID:	120269
    Check if you have created it as a Supersite (Utilities > Web Export Options).
    You probably want a Conventional site.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Default Re: I only get an index page

Yes it is on supersize. It does not want to change to Conventional site. How do i do that?
    NEVER GIVE UP!

Check in Page Options > General to see if you have select Print or Web document.

Quote Originally Posted by gwpriester View Post
    Check in Page Options > General to see if you have select Print or Web document.
    Cheers Gary, you beat me to it.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Yes it was on print and that fixed it. Thanks a lot for your help. I had a nightmare of have to start all over.
    NEVER GIVE UP!

Quote Originally Posted by ablafontain View Post
    Yes it was on print and that fixed it. Thanks a lot for your help. I had a nightmare of have to start all over.
    Because you started with a Print document, it is possible that you do not have MouseOff and Mouse Over layers. If you dropped a button into your design, it probably adds the Mouse Over layer.

I would suggest you rename Layer 1 to MouseOff to be safe.

Acorn

I would suggest you rename Layer 1 to MouseOff to be safe.
    Not sure if that changes anything. But you do need a MouseOver layer if you have any mouse over effects. I have had sites with a Layer 1 instead of a MouseOff and everything was OK. And you can have a Menu layer with its own MouseOver layer (MouseOver 1) and the Menu layer is in essence a MouseOff layer.

Quote Originally Posted by gwpriester View Post
    Not sure if that changes anything. But you do need a MouseOver layer if you have any mouse over effects. I have had sites with a Layer 1 instead of a MouseOff and everything was OK. And you can have a Menu layer with its own MouseOver layer (MouseOver 1) and the Menu layer is in essence a MouseOff layer.
    Gary, that is true, for the moment. Xara have a habit of changing functionality in upgrades and things that are not documented can stop working.

The Help (Search: MouseOff --> Layers, Mouseover (Rollover) & Pop-ups) supports your position ("All the main objects on your website are placed on the bottom layer, usually called MouseOff"). All references thereafter mention MouseOff so to my mind it is cleaner to use the Xara convention.

Acorn

I am correct so infrequently.