Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

A ready made comlete e-comerce storefront with backoffice for sale. With more than 1thousand products loaded. Wholesales merchant account ready for product supplies.

Features
    1. Automated realtime shipment quotes from UPS
    2. Merchant account ready - compatible with a more than 10 payment gateways
    3. Great "backoffice" for storefront management, order processing, bill generation etc.
    4. All products loaded with details and prices (current)
    5. More than 27 categories all computer related products.
    6. Can compete with any of the existing big e-stores around
    7. Complete exposure package of 70million fresh* mailing list with softwares and php scripts.
    8. 100% database driven with easy to use Admin backoffice interface.
    9. Ability to sell digital products. Generate protected links etc.
    10. Product reviews/auction sybsystem
    11 Online and offline payment with encryption and email notification for credit card capture

* Few weeks old.

PM or mail me: koboless2000@yahoo.com

Please I prefer being contacted by email.
    Same Me, New Visions

A ready made comlete e-comerce storefront with backoffice for sale. With more than 1thousand products loaded. Wholesales merchant account ready for product supplies.

Features
    1. Automated realtime shipment quotes from UPS
    2. Merchant account ready - compatible with a more than 10 payment gateways
    3. Great "backoffice" for storefront management, order processing, bill generation etc.
    4. All products loaded with details and prices (current)
    5. More than 27 categories all computer related products.
    6. Can compete with any of the existing big e-stores around
    7. Complete exposure package of 70million fresh* mailing list with softwares and php scripts.
    8. 100% database driven with easy to use Admin backoffice interface.
    9. Ability to sell digital products. Generate protected links etc.
    10. Product reviews/auction sybsystem
    11 Online and offline payment with encryption and email notification for credit card capture

* Few weeks old.

PM or mail me: koboless2000@yahoo.com

Please I prefer being contacted by email.
    Same Me, New Visions

Hello there melodiouslyrics,

How do you come to the value of $12,000? When valuing websites it's common to take the monthly profits of the site times 12 (months) - as a guideline for the price. Very few people will spend more than that as the web is so volatile - 12 months to recover your initial investment is a very long time (in Web time).

Anyone thinking about buying this - check out eBay (yes, people sell websites there too...) - you can find them as cheap as a couple of bucks, if you are patient.

An other great way is to check the sites on eBay, and contact the sellers and ask for quotes on a site. They will be able to create a copy especially for you, in no time at all...

Thank Risto, I understand your point of view.

I don't mean I'm going to sell the site for 12k I'm only giving them an idea of what the package is worth.

Just checked ebay ~ I was disappointed at what you where making reference to. Those sites looks pretty poor and cheap.
    Same Me, New Visions

Melodiouslyrics,

If you are patient you can find all kinds of sites on eBay - they come and go. You can even find established websites there - sites that are listed on search engines: sites that have traffic, and existing customers, and most importantly: are turning a profit.

As for the quality of the sites on eBay in comparison to yours - I have no idea - you are not posting the link to yours... http://www.talkgraphics.com/images/smilies/wink.gif

I was foremost pointing out twelve thousand dollars. (And that other options are available.) That kind of claims should set off "alarm bells" for many people.

In your 7. Those 70 million email adresses - They are all opt-ins? (They have all agreed to receive "promotional" http://www.talkgraphics.com/images/smilies/rolleyes.gif offers from you?!

Thanks... got your view
    Same Me, New Visions

What solution are you using for your admin and cms features?

Not only did you get my view - you also answered my questions (very almost... http://www.talkgraphics.com/images/smilies/wink.gif )

That's what Forums are for - back and for communication of ideas and opinions. Great isn't it?

The reason I ask is... these days see mods being developed that allow for semi auto install of yet more mods to really trick out most popular solutions... to which, well, if the person fabricating the portal/intranet/storefront... whatever, no longer has to manually change the coding, then the prices really have to drop some eh... though PT Barnum would see things slightly different perhaps http://www.talkgraphics.com/images/smilies/wink.gif http://www.talkgraphics.com/images/smilies/biggrin.gif