Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

So then I guess, size does matter.
    IP

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> You are such a dork............
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, I did get your attention, didn't I [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img]

Gary

No trite quote

Gary Priester

Moderator Person

<a href="http://home.earthlink.net/~garypriester">
    Be it ever so humble...</a>

http://www.thuntek.net/gwp/flag.jpg
    IP

Is it fine art OR just nothing...

The circle can symbolize all that exists OR nothingness...

The colour is orange OR redish...

The color orange can symbolize lust BUT red can symbolize love...

The font burns itself into my retina BUT it also makes me cry...

The bottom text is safely anchored in center of the circle, giving it order and harmony. Ahh... but the top text is off-center creating unbalance and chaos.

The circle is perfectly centered on the canvas which gives the feeling of perfection and stability. Ahhh... but it can also express the lack of flexibility and even boredom.

The size of the circle compared to the text gives the impression of power and dominance. Ahhh... but it can also express the lack of respect and selfishness.

The use two exclamation marks indicates enthusiasm and youth. Ahhh... but it can also indicate the lack of confidence and over promise.

Is anyone else feeling these things OR am I going nuts? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img]

Risto

diri@videotron.ca
    IP

Prince Edward Island, Canada --- The land of lawn tractors

Risto - You are reading too much into it. How does it really make you feel? It makes me hungry for a nice fresh sunkist orange!

Also Risto, congrats on the new chimney!

Regards, Ross

<a href=http://www.designstop.com/>DesignStop.Com</a>
    IP

That is it, Ross. It makes me feel all kinds of different things. I have all these emotions running through my sensitive mind... and they are scaring me!

Damn you, Gary! You should stop manipulating peoples minds like that!

The chimney works good. It is not the prettiest thing ever put together but it works...

Risto

diri@videotron.ca
    IP

You guys are ALL killing me! I can't stop laughing at this one! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

Danny Huff
    http://www.asherrocks.com
    (I'm the guy who USED to have a lot of excess hair)
    IP

Gary,
    Your such a dork

Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
    Well, I know that i won't...
    IP

... relax a little bit, have a Cream Soda and a cracker or something.

To put it bluntly - You suck at what you do... my 4-year-old shows more imagination than you do.

Ross, you know the voices that you hear in your head, the ones that say that you are pathetic?...

... they are not in your head, it is actually the people around you that are talking...

Surely, someone must have told you that you have to learn to listen, no?

Risto

diri@videotron.ca
    IP

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

So we've found out, Ross. (And no, I'm not laughing with you, I'm laughing at you.) Now call me a dork too — I'd be honoured!

To the rest of you — sorry I've failed to keep my own resolution, but I promise to hold back a bit now to make up for it...

Peter</p>

Peat Stack or Pete's Tack?</p>
    IP

That the last 3 letters of "what you think about it" is visually detached from the sentence. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] Lack of taste - well illustrated. Thanx for enlightement Gary.
    IP