Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hi all,

I hope someone can help me! I'm so glad to have found this group through the Xara web site. I've got a big problem that I hope can be solved easily!

I have re-installed over and over, first completely, then through the modify process (both with the 3.0 cd and Xara site full download 3.1 - the 3.1 cd will arrive in the mail soon) the Xara Webstyle extension for Dreamweaver (I am using MX). I did get it to show up in the Insert menu options, but when I click on Nav Bar, I get a message that says this is only available if the extension is installed and do I want to download and install it.

I looked in the Xara folder and in the Dreamweaver extension folder there is only a help file. (In the Front Page extension folder there is a help file and a dll.) Is there supposed to be a dll in the Dreamweaver extension folder?

What do I need to do? What is missing and how do I get it?

I am on Windows ME (by the way, I have had no problems with ME), Pentium III, lots of memory and hard drive space etc. All is in order that way.

Please help! I have a nav bar made and can't get it into Dreamweaver...and a client waiting....

Thank you so much! I will be checking in frequently to get any responses! You may also email me at owl@whiteowlweb.com.

white owl

http://www.talkgraphics.com/images/smilies/confused.gif

Hi all,

I hope someone can help me! I'm so glad to have found this group through the Xara web site. I've got a big problem that I hope can be solved easily!

I have re-installed over and over, first completely, then through the modify process (both with the 3.0 cd and Xara site full download 3.1 - the 3.1 cd will arrive in the mail soon) the Xara Webstyle extension for Dreamweaver (I am using MX). I did get it to show up in the Insert menu options, but when I click on Nav Bar, I get a message that says this is only available if the extension is installed and do I want to download and install it.

I looked in the Xara folder and in the Dreamweaver extension folder there is only a help file. (In the Front Page extension folder there is a help file and a dll.) Is there supposed to be a dll in the Dreamweaver extension folder?

What do I need to do? What is missing and how do I get it?

I am on Windows ME (by the way, I have had no problems with ME), Pentium III, lots of memory and hard drive space etc. All is in order that way.

Please help! I have a nav bar made and can't get it into Dreamweaver...and a client waiting....

Thank you so much! I will be checking in frequently to get any responses! You may also email me at owl@whiteowlweb.com.

white owl

http://www.talkgraphics.com/images/smilies/confused.gif

Maybe I not correct on this, I think I can remember that there is special instructions for dreamweaver and frontpage in the help files supplied with Webstyle as you have got to use insert command in dreamweaver. Do not use dreamweaver so sorry I can not help much.
    Design is thinking made visual.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Albacore:
    Maybe I not correct on this, I think I can remember that there is special instructions for dreamweaver and frontpage in the help files supplied with Webstyle as you have got to use insert command in dreamweaver. Do not use dreamweaver so sorry I can not help much.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Don't know about Webstyle, but the Xara online modules work this way.

+++"Nothing except a battle lost can be half as melancholy as a battle won."+++

The Duke of Wellington
    "If you can do good, you should."
    W.K. Clark